The A2 Direct to Garment (DTG) Flatbed Printer can print directly on the surface of t-shirts, all textiles, wood, bamboo, metal, stone, leather, PVC, PP, PE, ceramic tile, acrylic, nail and and more. The A2 DTG can print graphics created in any graphics program.
The A2 DTG Flatbed Printer uses original EPSON printerheads, so there is no need worry the printing quality. This is the same printerhead nearly all Direct-to-Garment printers use. Plus, the micro piezo inkjet printerhead is capable of incredible detail, so you can print photos and graphics with great quality and no loss of resolution.
• Uses original EPSON printerhead, no need worry the printing quality, same printerhead of all Direct to Garment Printer.
• Can print white ink on dark material.
• It accepts printable objects height up to 100mm
• It can directly print on the surface of T-Shirt, garment, bamboo, metal, stone, leather, PVC, PP, PE, Ceramic tile, Acrylic and so on.
• Print time less than 1 minute for most designs.
• 17” x 23.6” maximum print area.
• 5760 x 1440 (dpi) Max print resolution. Great for photo quality prints!
• Print directly from your PC, just like a desktop printer.
• Use Adobe Photoshop®, Illustrator® and CorelDRAW® or free programs like GIMP and Inkscape
• Uses water based pigment inks and prints on almost any kind of fabric type(White and light color), with very good wash fastness properties.
• The printing cost varies between 0.1 to 0.2 Usd per print (20x30cm)
• Print size: 23.6″x17″ (600mm×430mm)
• Printhead: Piezo 180 nozzles per channel
• Print Color: 8-cartridge (Dual CMYK or 4 x White plus CMYK)
• Max. height of object: 3.9″ (100mm)
• Max. Printing resolution: 5760DPI×1440DPI
• Ink Tank Volume: 220ML
• Ink: DTG Ink-Piezo compatible pigments/Solvent Ink
• Cleaning System: Automatic Maintenance Processes
• Power: 110/220V 50-60HZ 75W
• Printing Interface: USB
• Operation System: Windows® XP or later
• Working Environment: 10-35 C,20-80 RH
• Printer Net Weight: 143 lbs (65kg)
• Printer Size: 44″x24″x20″ (114cm×62cm×52cm)
• Max. Printing Weight: 66lbs (30kg)
• Free Tech Support
• One Year Limited Warranty
✔ Plastic: Acrylic, ABS, PVC, PP, PE, PU, etc.
✔ Fabric: Cotton, nylon, polyester, spandex.
✔ Leather: PVC leather, PU leather, real and artificial leather.
✔ Metal: Gold, silver, copper, iron, stainless steel, aluminum alloy.
✔ Others: Wood, bamboo, crystal, glass, ceramic, stone and so on.
• T-shirt printing
• Sign making shop
• Leather, shoes, clothes, crystal and other crafts & gift industries
• All kind of factories of art items with image
• It is a compliment to screen printing production and heat-transfer industries as it can do some jobs which are very expensive or not possible with the traditional printing.
We ship our products worldwide. Because of the weight and distance of each shipment, we are unable accurately calculate the shipping costs via our website. Please contact us for shipping cost inquiries. MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR LOCATION.
Product lead time 10-14 days, shipping time depend on use which shipping method.
• via Express, such as DHL, UPS, Fedex, EMS: Courier door to door shipping service, usually takes around 3 to 5 days to major destinations.
• via AIR: Recommended for bigger shipment (minimun weight 45kg). Airmail shipment can take around 3 to 14 days major destinations.
• via Ocean Freight: We can handle your export shipment to all major ports/city in the world. Recommended for heavy shipment (weight over 130kg).