- The length of the tubes is 750mm –2000mm, with the power: 40W –150W.
- These laser tubes produced by an improved process. The output power is steady, and these laser tube is widely used for carving a variety of seals and process crafts and particularly suited to laser cutting, laser engraving and other fields.
|Length(mm)||Power output(W)||Outer diameter(mm)||Operating current(mA)||Power stability (%)|
|CL-1000||40||Φ 50||18||± 5|
Some other advantages:
- stable radiation;
- single-mode output. (basic model > 95%);
- large power;
- sharp light beam;
- narrow hachure;
- deep scale, high resolution and so on.
- Make sure the electrode line is well connected, don’t make mistake with (+,-) electrode.
- Connect the water cooling tube well; Connect with the regular of down-in and up-out, which input water from cathode and output water from the anode with no leak. Make sure the water is full in the storage, and there is no air bubble in the water-cooling tube before using (check each time before using).
- Its better to fit self-checking equipment in water-cooling circulation system to avoid any trouble by the more heat which caused by lack of water. For details please consult the supplier of the co2 laser tube.
- Please check the water circulation and make sure there is no bubble before using.
- Check the output reflect lens of cathode to make sure there is no dust or grease spot, if there is dust or grease spot, scrub away them with aether cotton or it would do effect to the power and the facula. And it would affect the life-span of the co2 laser tube.